>>To see more articles and commentary, click on “Best Practices” under Categories in the right column.<<
The 10 Biggest Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs: and how to avoid them!
10) Underestimating the competition.
9) Arguing too much over valuation.
8) Devoting insufficient energy toward creating a Board or Advisory Board.
7) Hiring skills for today, not tomorrow.
6) Not responding quickly enough.
5) Not using measurable metrics.
4) Spending too far ahead of revenue.
3) Putting technology first (and customers last).
2) Focusing too broadly.
1) Not solving critical business problems (not knowing what they are or denying that they exist).